A New Multiple-Use Pump Size
Quattroflow extends its next generation Quaternary (Four-Piston) Diaphragm Pumps with the new QF5k multiple-use offering, adding to the range for drainable and ventable technology.
Designed to achieve a flow rate between 50 and up to 6,000 lph, the next generation Quattroflow QF5k introduces improvements to critical functionality that the biopharma market demands.
- Increased max. flow rate of 6,000 lph with most drives
- Clean-In-Place/Steaming-In-Place (CIP/SIP) and autoclavability
- Self-draining design to minimize non-recoverable product
- Enhanced venting to reduce the minimum flow rate required to remove entrapped air during priming
- Patented valve plate design to achieve self-draining and venting
- Up to 120:1 turndown ratio
- Improved linear flow performance
- High flow stability across entire flow range